Currently this website uses its own cookies for technical purposes, essential for you to access the service and features it offers.
Access and navigation on this website or the use of its services imply acceptance of our Data Protection Policy and Cookies Policy. In any case, we inform you that FERNANDO FIGUEROA RUIZ is responsible for cookies and the treatment of data obtained through third-party cookies, deciding on the purpose, content and use of the treatment in relation to the information collected.
This Cookies Policy is an integral part of the Data Protection Policy of FERNANDO FIGUEROA RUIZ. Through it, we want to inform you clearly and precisely about the cookies we use, detailing below what a cookie is, what it is for, types of cookies, what types of cookies we use, what their purpose is and how you can configure or disable them if you wish.
Cookies are small files that are downloaded and stored on the device you use to browse the Internet when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which you use your equipment, they can be used to recognize to user. In this way, they can save information regarding the frequency with which the user visits the web page, their browsing preferences and the information that interests them most. In addition, they improve your browsing process, since they allow the web page to offer the user information that may be of interest to you depending on the use you make or its content.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet; They cannot harm the user's device and, if they are activated in the browser settings, they help us to identify and resolve possible errors in the operation of our website. Cookies provide innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, making it easier for you to navigate and use our website.
The information we provide below will help you understand the different types of cookies that exist.
1. Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them.
Depending on who is the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, we can distinguish:
· Own cookies : are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
· Third-party cookies : are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
2. Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain active.
Depending on the period of time that they remain activated in the terminal equipment, we can distinguish:
· Session cookies : are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses the web page.
They are usually used to store information that is only of interest to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example: a list of products purchased) and will disappear at the end of the session.
· Persistent cookies : are those in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Persistent Cookies expire when the purpose for which they are used is fulfilled (for example, so that the user remains identified on the website and its services or when they are manually deleted).
3. Types of cookies according to their purpose.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed, we can distinguish between:
· Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through the web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, manage the payment, control fraud linked to the security of the service, make the application for registration or participation in a event, use security elements while browsing, store content for video or sound broadcasting, enable dynamic content or share content through social networks.
Also belonging to this category, due to their technical nature, are those cookies that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, as another element of design or "layout" of the service offered to the user, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform based on criteria such as the edited content, without collecting information from users for different purposes, such as personalizing that advertising content or other content.
Preference or personalization cookies: are those that allow information to be remembered so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to be displayed when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which the service is accessed, etc.
· Analysis or measurement cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications or platforms and to create browsing profiles for the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
· Advertising Cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in the web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
· Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that store information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
This website uses those cookies that are strictly necessary for its proper functioning, which in no case make the user identifiable. Therefore, the cookies we use do not store any personal data, nor any type of information that can identify you. Personal data will only be collected through this website, in the event that you want to register, on a voluntary basis, in order to use the services that we make available to you (sale of products) or to receive information about content of interest to you. .
There are cookies that are strictly necessary to access the service and functionalities of the website, so it is not necessary for you to accept them in order to continue browsing and use the functions that it offers, since they will always remain activated when they are exempt from compliance with the obligations established in Article 22.2 of the LSSI.
We do not use these cookies to analyze your browsing habits, know your profile, or send advertising.
Third party cookies
This website does not use third-party cookies.
International Data Transfers (TID)
There are no International Data Transfers due to the cookies used by this website.
As a complementary guarantee, the registration of cookies may be subject to acceptance during the installation or updating of the browser used, and this acceptance may be revoked at any time through the available content and privacy configuration options. Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode through which cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on each browser, this private mode can have different names. Below you will find a list of the most common browsers and the different names of this “private mode”:
Internet Explorer 8 and higher: InPrivate ; Safari 2 and higher: Private Browsing ; Opera: Private Browsing ; FireFox 3.5 and higher: Private Browsing ; Google Chrome 10 and above: Incognito.
Important: Please read the help section of your browser carefully to learn more about how to activate the "private mode". You will be able to continue visiting our website even if your browser is in "private mode", although your navigation through our website may not be optimal and some utilities may not work correctly.
From our website, and in compliance with current legal regulations, we provide you with the information that allows you to configure your Internet browser/browsers to maintain privacy and security in relation to cookies. For this reason, we provide you with the information and links to the official support sites of the main browsers so that you can decide if you want to block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer by configuring your Internet browser options.
In the following links you have at your disposal all the information to configure or disable cookies in each browser:
a) If you use the Microsoft Internet Explorer browser, visit: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies .
b) If you use the Mozilla Firefox browser, visit: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias?redirectlocale=es&redirectslug=habilitar-y-deshabilitar -cookies-that-the-we-sites .
c) If you use the Chrome browser, visit: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es .
d) If you use the Chrome browser for Android, please visit: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/114662?hl=es&visit_id=637064824091578163-688303941&rd=1&co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&oco=1 .
e) If you use the Safari browser, visit: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac .
f) If you use the Safari browser for IOS (iPhone and iPad), visit: https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265 .
Any changes you make to your browser settings regarding cookies for this website will be saved until you decide to make new changes.
This policy has been established on October 20, 2020.